Sustainable concepts can be successfully applied to event management resulting in the following benefits:
- Engage your attendees and local community
- Increase sponsorships
- Increase attendance
- Reduce costs
- Show leadership in sustainable practices
- Leave a lasting legacy(benefit) after your event
- Stimulate the local economy through local sourcing
Sustainable insights follows the ISO 20121 Sustainable Event Management System guidelines to ensure that internationally accepted best practices are applied to the events that we provide consulting services.
What is ISO 20121: Events Sustainability Management Systems?
- A standard developed by participating ‘standards bodies’ from various countries around the world
- Management system standard similar in structure to other international standards such as ISO 14001 (Environmental Management Systems) and ISO 9001 (Quality Management Systems)
Sustainable insights founder, Joanne Gorski, is a Sustainable Event Alliance Accredited Professional and also provides Sustainable Event Management Systems (SEMS) audits.
Sustainable Insights is an affiliate for Sustainable Event Solutions, which provides an easy to use online tool to manage your sustainable event management system called SEMS.
Learn more about SEMS: http://www.semstoolkit.com/section/Home/Products?member_source=SIS